Key Product Benefits
This microcontroller with 216MHz Arm Cortex-M7 core has the performance and peripherals to simultaneously manage the high data processing requirements of the field-oriented control algorithm with real-time communication, along with servo drive actuation and digital input/output interfacing.
This IC ensures robust 3-phase BLDC motor control by including all the half-bridge gate drivers, its own linear supply regulator and monitoring and protection functions in a highly integrated chip, also allowing far more compact solution designs. The embedded STH270N8F7-2 Power MOSFET feature high drain source voltage for 48V operation at very high switching efficiency.
This intelligent power switch with 60V max rating up to 2.4A and integrated current, overtemperature, and load disconnection protection is ideal for robust driving of different industrial loads.
This input current limiter allows the node to receive 0-24V sensor and other digital input signals with the necessary robustness and compliance with surge standards to ensure appropriate protection on sensitive logic circuitry and components.
This compact step-down monolithic switching regulator up to 2 A DC with adjustable output voltage and current limitation features light load efficiency and constant current protection for the specific application conditions.
This fast ultra-low drop linear regulator delivers highly regulated voltage to the MCU and Ethernet network processor, offering low drop voltage, low noise, and ultra-low quiescent current for maximum standby efficiency.
- Real-time, multi-axial position control with FOC algorithm
- Multi-protocol real-time high-speed Ethernet connectivity with EtherCAT stack
- 700W power capability with low thermal dissipation
- Data processing MCU with signal processing peripherals
- 2-channel load driving output and protected sensor feedback input
- Compact form factor with high noise immunity
- Low voltage platform up to 48V operation
- Capability to drive any kind of load, capacitive, resistive, inductive