Key Product Benefits
The STCH03 current-mode controller is designed for an offline quasi-resonant ZVS (zero-voltage-switching at switch turn-on) flyback converter. It combines a high-performance low-voltage PWM controller chip and a 650V HV start-up cell in the same package. Constant output voltage (CV) regulation loop is achieved by secondary side feedback, while providing constant output current regulation (CC) using primary-sensing feedback.
The new MDmesh™ M6 technology incorporates the most recent advancements to the well-known and consolidated MDmesh family of SJ MOSFETs. STMicroelectronics builds on the previous generation of MDmesh devices through its new M6 technology, which combines excellent RDS(on) per area improvement with one of the most effective switching behaviors available, as well as a user-friendly experience for maximum end-application efficiency.
The STM32G071x8/xB mainstream microcontrollers are based on high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M0+ 32-bit RISC core operating at up to 64 MHz frequency. They provide a fully integrated USB Type-C Power Delivery controller ideal for the presented solution.
The TCPP01-M12 (Type-C port protection) is a single chip solution for USB Type-C port protection that facilitates the migration from USB legacy connectors type-A or type-B to USB Type-C connectors.
The ESDA15P60-1U1M is a unidirectional single line TVS diode designed to protect the power line against EOS and ESD transients.
- USB Type-C connector is a universal ports and ensure reversible plug orientation
- Deliver up to 27W through the USB Power Delivery (PD) profiles while supporting charging algorithms with the Programmable Power Supply (PPS).
- Features adaptive synchronous rectification.
- Thanks to the minimum bill of material, the SL-USBPD27S solution allows to easily design compact and cost-effective adapters.
- Fully re-programmable with STLINK-V3MINI adapter plus the STM32CubeIDE advanced C/C++ platform