The STISO621 are dual-channel digital isolators based on the ST thick oxide galvanic isolation technology. The devices provide two independent channels in opposite direction with Schmitt trigger input, providing robustness to noise and high speed input/output switching time.
- Dual channel, digital isolator with 1 – 1 channel directionality
- High data rate up to 100 Mbps
- Wide Ta range operation: - 40ºC to 125ºC
- High common-mode transient: >50k V/µs
- From 3 V to 5.5 V supply levels
- 3.3 V and 5 V level translation
- Low power consumption
- Pulse width distortions < 3 ns
- 6k V Galvanic isolation
All tools & software
EDA Symbols, Footprints and 3D Models
STMicroelectronics - STISO621
Speed up your design by downloading all the EDA symbols, footprints and 3D models for your application. You have access to a large number of CAD formats to fit with your design toolchain.