The L99PM72GXP is a power management system IC providing electronic control units with enhanced system power supply functionality including various standby modes as well as LIN and HS CAN physical communication layers. It contains two low drop voltage regulators to supply the system microcontroller and external peripheral loads such as sensors and provides enhanced system standby functionality with programmable local and remote wake up capability.
In addition, five high-side drivers, two low-side drivers and two operational amplifiers increase the system integration level.
The ST standard SPI Interface (3.0) allows control and diagnosis of the device and enables generic software development.
- Two 5 V voltage regulators for microcontroller and peripheral supply
- No electrolytic capacitor required on regulator outputs
- Ultra low quiescent current in standby modes
- Programmable reset generator for power-on and undervoltage
- Configurable window watchdog and fail safe output
- LIN 2.1 compliant (SAEJ2602 compatible) transceiver
- Advanced high speed CAN transceiver (ISO 11898-2/-5 and SAE J2284 compliant) with local failure and bus failure diagnosis and selective wake-up functionality according to ISO 11898-6
- Complete 3 channel contact monitoring interface with programmable cyclic sense functionality
- Programmable periodic system wake-up feature
- ST SPI interface for mode control and diagnosis
- 5 fully protected high-side drivers with internal 4-channel PWM generator
- 2 low-side drivers with active Zener clamping
- 4 Internal PWM timers
- 2 operational amplifiers with rail-to-rail outputs (VS) and low voltage inputs
- Temperature warning and thermal shutdown
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.