The STM32F411 microcontrollers are part of the STM32 Dynamic Efficiency™ lines. These devices are the entry level to the High Performance F4 Series and offer the best balance of dynamic power consumption (in run mode) and processing performance, while integrating a high number of added-value features in packages as small as 3 x 3 mm.
The STM32F411 MCUs deliver the performance of Cortex®-M4 core with floating point unit, running at 100 MHz, while achieving outstandingly low power consumption values in run and stop modes.
With a new, Batch Acquisition Mode (BAM), optimizing power consumption for data batching, the STM32F411 takes the Dynamic Efficiency to a new level. This BAM allows exchanging batches of data through communication peripherals with the rest of the device (including the CPU) being in power saving mode.
- Performance: At 100 MHz, the STM32F411 delivers 125 DMIPS/339 CoreMark performance executing from Flash memory, with 0-wait states using ST’s ART Accelerator. The DSP instructions and the floating point unit enlarge the range of addressable applications.
- Power efficiency: ST’s 90 nm process, ART Accelerator and the dynamic power scaling enables the current consumption when executing from Flash memory to be as low as 100 µA/MHz. In Stop mode, the power consumption can be as low as 10 µA.
- Integration: The STM32F411 devices carry 256 to 512 Kbytes of Flash and up to 128 Kbytes of SRAM.
The available packages range from 49 to 100 pins.
- 3x USARTs running at up to 12.5 Mbit/s,
- 5x SPI (muxed with I2S) running at up to 50 Mbit/s,
- 3x I²C up to 1Mbps
- 1x SDIO running at up to 48MHz and available on all packages,
- 1x USB 2.0 OTG full speed,
- 2x full duplex I²S up to 32-bit/192KHz,
- 3x simplex I²S up to 32-bit/192KHz,
- 12-bit ADC reaching 2.4 MSPS,
- 11 timers, 16- and 32-bit, running at up to 100 MHz
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings