The STM32CubeMP1 firmware provides BSP, HAL, middlewares and applications packages in source code for development on Arm® Cortex®-M processor.
- STM32CubeMP1 consists of:
- The hardware abstraction layer (HAL), enabling portability between different STM32 devices via standardized API calls
- The low-layer API (LL), a light-weight, optimized, expert oriented set of APIs designed for runtime efficiency and so enhanced performance
- A collection of middleware components (such as Freestones and Open Amp)
- A collection of examples, running on STM32MP15xx-EV1 Evaluation boards and STM32MP15xx-DKx Discovery board and allowing demonstration of a basic implementation of features from a set of peripherals.