X-LINUX-GNSS1 is an STM32 MPU OpenSTLinux software expansion package that runs on the Arm Cortex®-A7-based core of the STM32MP1 microprocessor on the STM32MP157F-DK2 discovery kit to demonstrate GNSS-based applications.
X-LINUX-GNSS1 includes user space application, a device tree for the Teseo-LIV3F global navigation satellite system (GNSS) device, a library for NMEA protocol support and POSIX thread for task scheduling to ensure better asynchronous message parsing.
The software contains various application modules to retrieve the NMEA GNSS data and upload it to DSH-ASSETRACKING.
The source code can be ported to any Linux platform.
- Standalone applications to read the NMEA data over UART and I²C
- Complete software to build applications on Linux using Teseo-LIV3F and Teseo-VIC3DA GNSS module
- Middleware for the NMEA protocol
- POSIX thread task scheduling to ensure better asynchronous message parsing
- Easy portability across different Linux platforms
- Application example to retrieve and parse GNSS data and send them to DSH-ASSETRACKING for live tracking
- Python example to read the NMEA data over UART