The STM32L073Z-EVAL evaluation board has been designed as a complete demonstration and development platform for the STMicroelectronic’s Arm® Cortex®-M0+ core-based STM32L073VZT6 microcontroller with three I2Cs, two SPIs, four USARTs, one UART, one 12-bit ADC, two 12-bit DACs, LCD driver, up to 192-Kbyte Flash memory, 20-Kbyte RAM, 6-Kbyte EEPROM, touch sensing, USB FS, LCD controller, SWD debugging support.
The full range of hardware features on the board can be used to evaluate all peripherals (USB FS, RS-232, USART, 12-bit ADC and DAC, color LCD-TFT, LCD glass, low-power UART, IrDA, microSD™ card, touch sensing slider, pressure measurement, temperature measurement, LC sensor metering) and develop user’s applications. The extension headers make it possible to easily connect a daughter board or a wrapping board specific application.
An ST-LINK/V2-1 is integrated on the board as embedded in-circuit debugger, programmer for the STM32 MCU and USB Virtual COM Port bridge.
- STM32L073VZI6 ultra-low-power Arm® Cortex® core-based microcontroller featuring 192 Kbytes of Flash memory and 20 Kbytes of RAM in LQFP100 package
- Four 5 V power supply options: power jack, ST-LINK USB connector, user USB FS connector, or daughterboard
- Selectable MCU voltage: 3.3 V or adjustable from 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- 2.8-inch color LCD-TFT with resistive touchscreen
- LCD glass 40 x 8 segments
- On-board current measurement
- IrDA transceiver
- Pressure sensor
- LC sensor metering
- Touch sensing linear sensor
- User and reset push-buttons
- 4-direction joystick with selection button
- Board connectors:
- 2 RS-232 with DB9
- USB with Micro-B
- microSD™ card
- Board expansion connectors:
- RF-EEPROM daughter board
- Extension connector for daughter board or wrapping board
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/ programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, virtual COM port and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube package.
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil® and GCC-based IDEs
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.