The LSM6DSL is a system-in-package featuring a 3D digital accelerometer and a 3D digital gyroscope performing at 0.65 mA in high-performance mode and enabling always-on low-power features for an optimal motion experience for the consumer.
The LSM6DSL supports main OS requirements, offering real, virtual and batch sensors with 4 kbyte for dynamic data batching.
ST’s family of MEMS sensor modules leverages the robust and mature manufacturing processes already used for the production of micromachined accelerometers and gyroscopes.
The various sensing elements are manufactured using specialized micromachining processes, while the IC interfaces are developed using CMOS technology that allows the design of a dedicated circuit which is trimmed to better match the characteristics of the sensing element.
The LSM6DSL has a full-scale acceleration range of ±2/±4/±8/±16 g and an angular rate range of ±125/±245/±500/±1000/±2000 dps.
High robustness to mechanical shock makes the LSM6DSL the preferred choice of system designers for the creation and manufacturing of reliable products.
The LSM6DSL is available in a plastic land grid array (LGA) package.
- Power consumption: 0.4 mA in combo normal mode and 0.65 mA in combo high-performance mode
- “Always-on” experience with low power consumption for both accelerometer and gyroscope
- Smart FIFO up to 4 kbyte based on features set
- Compliant with Android K, L, and M
- Hard, soft ironing for external magnetic sensor corrections
- ±2/±4/±8/±16 g full scale
- ±125/±245/±500/±1000/±2000 dps full scale
- Analog supply voltage: 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Independent IOs supply (1.62 V)
- Compact footprint, 2.5 mm x 3 mm x 0.83 mm
- SPI & I2C serial interface with main processor data synchronization feature
- Pedometer, step detector and step counter
- Significant motion and tilt function
- Standard interrupts: free-fall, wakeup, 6D/4D orientation, click and double-click
- Embedded temperature sensor
- ECOPACK®, RoHS and “Green” compliant
You might also like...
Professional MEMS tool: ST MEMS adapters motherboard based on the STM32F401VE and compatible with all ST MEMS adapters
STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32L073RZ MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity
STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32L476RG MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity
Recommended for you
EDA Symbols, Footprints and 3D Models
STMicroelectronics - LSM6DSL
Speed up your design by downloading all the EDA symbols, footprints and 3D models for your application. You have access to a large number of CAD formats to fit with your design toolchain.
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|VFLGA2.5X3X.86 14L P.5 L.475X.25||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from distributors||Order from ST||Marketing Status||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Packing Type||Package||Temperature (°C)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|LSM6DSLTR|| distributors |
Distributor availability of LSM6DSLTR
Distributor reported inventory date:
| Buy from Distributor || |
|EAR99||NEC||Tape and Reel||VFLGA2.5X3X.86 14L P.5 L.475X.25||-40||85||PHILIPPINES|| |
Tape and Reel
Operating Temperature (°C)
Country of Origin:
(*) Suggested Resale Price (USD) per defined quantity for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors