The ST62T53C, ST62T60C, ST62T63C and ST62E60C devices are low cost members of the ST62xx 8-bit HCMOS family of microcontrollers, which is targeted at low to medium complexity applications. All ST62xx devices are based on a building block approach: a common core is surrounded by a number of on-chip peripherals.
The ST62E60C is the erasable EPROM version of the ST62T60C device, which may be used to emulate the ST62T53C, ST62T60C and ST62T63C devices, as well as the respective ST6253C, ST6260B and ST6263B ROM devices.
OTP and EPROM devices are functionally identical. The ROM based versions offer the same functionality selecting as ROM options the options defined in the programmable option byte of the OTP/EPROM versions.
OTP devices offer all the advantages of user programmability at low cost, which make them the ideal choice in a wide range of applications where frequent code changes, multiple code versions or last minute programmability are required.
These compact low-cost devices feature a Timer comprising an 8-bit counter and a 7-bit programmable prescaler, an 8-bit Auto-Reload Timer, EEPROM data capability (except ST62T53C), a serial port communication interface, an 8-bit A/D Converter with 7 analog inputs and a Digital Watchdog timer, making them well suited for a wide range of automotive, appliance and industrial applications.
- User Programmable Options
- Data EEPROM: 64/128 bytes (none on ST62T53C)
- 6 I/O lines can sink up to 30mA to drive LEDs or TRIACs directly
- 13 I/O pins, fully programmable as:
Input with pull-up resistor Input without pull-up resistor Input with interrupt generation Open-drain or push-pull output Analog Input
- 8-bit Auto-reload Timer with 7-bit programmable prescaler (AR Timer)
- 8-bit Timer / Counter with 7-bit programmable prescaler
- Oscillator Safe Guard
- Digital Watchdog
- Low Voltage Detector for Safe Reset
- 8-bit Synchronous Peripheral Interface (SPI)
- 8-bit A/D Converter with 7 analog inputs
- User configurable Power-on Reset
- On-chip Clock oscillator can be driven by Quartz Crystal Ceramic resonator or RC network
- ST626x-EMU2 Emulation and Development System (connects to an MS-DOS PC via a parallel port).
- One external Non-Maskable Interrupt
- Data Storage in Program Memory:
User selectable size
- Look-up Table capability in Program Memory
- 3.0 to 6.0V Supply Operating Range
- -40 to +125°C Operating Temperature Range
- 8 MHz Maximum Clock Frequency
- 5 Interrupt Vectors
- Data RAM: 128 bytes
- Run, Wait and Stop Modes
Product Specifications (1)
|Resource title||Latest update|
|19 Dec 2017||
19 Dec 2017
EDA Symbols, Footprints and 3D Models
STMicroelectronics - ST6260C
Speed up your design by downloading all the EDA symbols, footprints and 3D models for your application. You have access to a large number of CAD formats to fit with your design toolchain.