The STM32F745xx and STM32F746xx devices are based on the high-performance ARM®Cortex®-M7 32-bit RISC core operating at up to 216 MHz frequency. The Cortex®-M7 core features a single floating point unit (SFPU) precision which supports all ARM®single-precision data-processing instructions and data types. It also implements a full set of DSP instructions and a memory protection unit (MPU) which enhances the application security.
The STM32F745xx and STM32F746xx devices incorporate high-speed embedded memories with a Flash memory up to 1 Mbyte, 320 Kbytes of SRAM (including 64 Kbytes of Data TCM RAM for critical real-time data), 16 Kbytes of instruction TCM RAM (for critical real-time routines), 4 Kbytes of backup SRAM available in the lowest power modes, and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses, two AHB buses, a 32-bit multi-AHB bus matrix and a multi layer AXI interconnect supporting internal and external memories access.
All the devices offer three 12-bit ADCs, two DACs, a low-power RTC, thirteen general-purpose 16-bit timers including two PWM timers for motor control and one low-power timer available in Stop mode, two general-purpose 32-bit timers, a true random number generator (RNG). They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces.
- Core: ARM® 32-bit Cortex®-M7 CPU with FPU, adaptive real-time accelerator (ART Accelerator™) and L1-cache: 4KB data cache and 4KB instruction cache, allowing 0-wait state execution from embedded Flash memory and external memories, frequency up to 216 MHz, MPU, 462 DMIPS/2.14 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1), and DSP instructions.
- Up to 1MB of Flash memory
- 1024 bytes of OTP memory
- SRAM: 320KB (including 64KB of data TCM RAM for critical real-time data) + 16KB of instruction TCM RAM (for critical real-time routines) + 4KB of backup SRAM (available in the lowest power modes)
- Flexible external memory controller with up to 32-bit data bus: SRAM, PSRAM, SDRAM/LPSDR SDRAM, NOR/NAND memories
- Dual mode Quad-SPI
- LCD parallel interface, 8080/6800 modes
- LCD-TFT controller up to XGA resolution with dedicated Chrom-ART Accelerator™ for enhanced graphic content creation (DMA2D)
- Clock, reset and supply management
- 1.7 V to 3.6 V application supply and I/Os
- POR, PDR, PVD and BOR
- Dedicated USB power
- 4-to-26 MHz crystal oscillator
- Internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC (1% accuracy)
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 32 kHz RC with calibration
- Sleep, Stop and Standby modes
- VBATsupply for RTC, 32×32 bit backup registers + 4KB backup SRAM
- 3×12-bit, 2.4 MSPS ADC: up to 24 channels and 7.2 MSPS in triple interleaved mode
- 2×12-bit D/A converters
- Up to 18 timers: up to thirteen 16-bit (1x low- power 16-bit timer available in Stop mode) and two 32-bit timers, each with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter and quadrature (incremental) encoder input. All 15 timers running up to 216 MHz. 2x watchdogs, SysTick timer
- General-purpose DMA: 16-stream DMA controller with FIFOs and burst support
- Debug mode
- SWD & JTAG interfaces
- Cortex®-M7 Trace Macrocell™
- Up to 168 I/O ports with interrupt capability
- Up to 164 fast I/Os up to 108 MHz
- Up to 166 5 V-tolerant I/Os
- Up to 25 communication interfaces
- Up to 4× I2C interfaces (SMBus/PMBus)
- Up to 4 USARTs/4 UARTs (27 Mbit/s, ISO7816 interface, LIN, IrDA, modem control)
- Up to 6 SPIs (up to 50 Mbit/s), 3 with muxed simplex I2S for audio class accuracy via internal audio PLL or external clock
- 2 x SAIs (serial audio interface)
- 2 × CANs (2.0B active) and SDMMC interface
- SPDIFRX interface
- Advanced connectivity
- USB 2.0 full-speed device/host/OTG controller with on-chip PHY
- USB 2.0 high-speed/full-speed device/host/OTG controller with dedicated DMA, on-chip full-speed PHY and ULPI
- 10/100 Ethernet MAC with dedicated DMA: supports IEEE 1588v2 hardware, MII/RMII
- 8- to 14-bit parallel camera interface up to 54 Mbyte/s
- True random number generator
- CRC calculation unit
- RTC: subsecond accuracy, hardware calendar
- 96-bit unique ID
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings
Recommended for you
Support and Applications
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LQFP 176 24x24x1.4||Industrial||Ecopack2|
RoHS Compliance Grade
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.