The STM32H742 line of microcontrollers contains the Arm® Cortex®-M7 core (with double-precision floating point unit) running up to 480 MHz.
- 480 MHz fCPU/, 2424 CoreMark /1027 DMIPS executing from Flash memory, with 0-wait states thanks to its L1 cache.
- L1 cache (16 Kbytes of I-cache +16 Kbytes of D-cache) boosting execution performance from external memories.
- Multi-power domain architecture enables different power domains and can be set in low-power mode to optimize power efficiency
- USB regulator to supply the embedded physical layer (PHY)
- 275 µ/MHz typical @VDD = 3.3 V and 25 °C in Run mode (peripherals off)
- 2.43 µA typical in Standby mode (low-power mode)
- 750 nA typical in VBAT mode with RTC (low-power mode)
- Chrom‑ART Accelerator™ enhances graphical content creation while saving core processing power, thus freeing up the MCU for other application needs
- Up to 35 communication interfaces including FD-CAN, USB 2.0 high-speed/full-speed, Ethernet MAC and camera interface
- Easily extendable memory range using the flexible memory controller with a 32-bit parallel interface, or the Dual-mode Quad-SPI serial Flash memory interface
- Analog: 12-bit DACs, fast 16-bit ADCs
- Multiple 16- and 32-bit timers running at up to 480 MHz on the 16-bit high-resolution timer
The STM32H742 line provides 1 to 2 Mbytes Flash memory, 692 Kbyte of SRAM with the following architecture: 192 Kbytes of TCM RAM (including 64 Kbytes of ITCM RAM and 128 Kbytes of DTCM RAM for time-critical routines and data), 432 Kbytes of user SRAM, and 4 Kbytes of SRAM in backup domain to keep data in the lowest power modes and 100- to 240-pin packages in BGA and LQFP profiles.
X-CUBE-AZRTOS-H7 (Azure® RTOS STM32Cube Expansion Package) provides a full integration of Microsoft® Azure® RTOS in the STM32Cube environment for the STM32H7 Series of microcontrollers.