The STM32H7A3/7B3 lines of microcontrollers include an Arm® Cortex®-M7 core (with double-precision floating point unit) running up to 280 MHz.
- 280 MHz fCPU/, 1414 CoreMark /599 DMIPS executing from Flash memory, with 0-wait states thanks to its L1 cache.
- L1 cache (16 Kbytes of I-cache +16 Kbytes of D-cache) boosting execution performance from external memories.
STM32H7B3 MCUs include the following additional security features:
- Crypto/hash hardware acceleration
- On-the-fly decryption on Octo-SPI external serial flash memory
- Secure Firmware Install (SFI) embedded security services to authenticate and protect your software IPs while performing initial programming.
- Secure Boot Secure Firmware Update (SBSFU)
- Dual-power domain architecture enables each power domain to be set in low-power mode to optimize power efficiency
- Embedded SMPS to scale down the supply voltage. It can also be used to supply external circuitry and can also be combined with the LDO for specific use cases
- 120 µA/MHz typical @ VDD = 3.3 V and 25 °C in Run mode (peripherals off) and SMPS
- 32 µA typical in STOP mode (low-power mode)
- 2.2 µA typical in Standby mode (low-power mode)
- 0.74 µA typical in VBAT mode with RTC (low-power mode)
- LCD-TFT controller interface with dual-layer support
- Chrom‑ART Accelerator™ boosts graphical content creation while saving core processing power, thus freeing up the MCU for other application needs
- Chrom-GRC™ optimizes RAM use
- JPEG hardware accelerator for fast JPEG encoding and decoding, off-loading the CPU
- Up to 35 communication interfaces including FD-CAN, USB 2.0 high-speed/full-speed, camera interface, Parallel synchronous data input/output slave interface (PSSI)
- Easily extendable memory range using the flexible memory controller with a 32-bit parallel interface, or the dual Octo-SPI serial Flash memory interface
- Analog: Dual 16-bit ADCs
- Multiple 16- and 32-bit timers running at up to 280 MHz
The STM32H7A3/7B3 MCU lines provides 1 to 2 Mbytes Flash memory, 1.4 Mbytes of SRAM with the following architecture: 192 Kbytes of TCM RAM (including 64 Kbytes of ITCM RAM and 128 Kbytes of DTCM RAM for time-critical routines and data), 1.18 Mbytes of user SRAM, and 4 Kbytes of SRAM in backup domain to keep data in the lowest power modes and 64- to 225-pin packages in BGA and LQFP profiles.
Discover STMicroelectronics TouchGFX Demo running on new STM32H735G-DK, and learn more about the STM32H725/35 Graphics features.
Download the free TouchGFX GUI software, try the Out-of-the-Box supported STM32H7B3I-DK, and eliminate the need for external ram, when developing your next embedded UI.
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.