The STM32WBA 32-bit Wireless series brings designers the performance, efficiency, and security required for Bluetooth® Low Energy 5.3-enabled applications.
- STM32WBA offers the essential features for wireless IoT devices including:
- High data rate to ensure fast and reliable data transfer
- Long range capability to enlarge communication range
- High output power to increase communication range thanks to +10 dBm of output power
- Low-power messaging capability to extend battery lifetime
Based on the Arm® Cortex®-M33 core running at 100 MHz with TrustZone® technology, the STM32WBA series provides a high level of security, protecting data, IPs, and preventing hacks or device cloning.
Focusing on the Bluetooth® Low Energy 5.3 protocol, the STM32WBA series allows non-expert developers to easily add wireless communication to their device at an affordable cost.
Leveraging the STM32U5 architecture, the STM32WBA series is an ultra-low power platform and offers inherited digital and analog peripherals, suitable for many applications, from industrial, to smart home and consumer markets.
The STM32WBA wireless MCU embeds large memory to sustain both applications and connectivity activities, coming with up to 1 Mbytes of flash memory and 128 Kbytes of RAM. A smart set of peripherals like ADC, touch sensing, times, make this product a self-sufficient application wireless MCU.
Discover our portfolio
- Simplify your platform using a wireless application MCU processor
- Create innovative device based on Bluetooth® Low Energy 5.3 technology capabilities
- Extend far end communications range thanks to +10 dBm output power
- Increase battery life with the advertising extension for device communication
- Ensure fast and reliable data transfer
- Make efficient application processing based on 407 CoreMark score
- Protects your IP and increase privacy protection based on SESIP3 device capability
- Fasten time-to market relying on market proven STM32Cube ecosystem