IoT RAM: OPI PSRAM is supporting:
- Low density (64Mb ~512Mb)
- OPI (Octal) PSRAM (x8 interface compatible to NOR Octal Bus)
- Low pin count (11 pins) (BGA24, WLCSP, or KGD)
- 1.8V, 1.2V & 3V
- Ultra-low standby and active consumption
- High performance up to 500MB/s
- Industrial grade (-40°C to +85°C) by default, as well as extended temperature (-40°C to +105°C).
OPI PN: APS6408..., APS12808..., APS25608..., APS51208..., APS128XX..., APS256XX..., APS512XX...
AP Memory IoT RAM solution is the most suitable RAM solution for a wide range of applications from cellular chipset, Embedded, Internet of Things, frame/audio buffering or voice/image recognition in connected device or RTOS system, connected device, edge AI, in consumer, industrial, or high temperature / High reliability environment,
IoT RAM is the ideal solution, specifically when the application memory needs exceed the SRAM embedded in the selected STM32 MCU, when requirements deal with ultra-low power, low density, high performance, and competitiveness.