Automotive-grade MEMS motion sensor for in-cabin applications
A digital 3-axis MEMS motion sensor, the AIS25BA is designed to address automotive non-safety applications, in particular, wideband active noise control (ANC) and vibration monitoring.
In addition to an integrated self-test feature, the sensor includes a time-division multiplexing (TDM) interface for sensor data and an I²C interface for device configuration.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- 3-axis accelerometer with user-selectable full-scale: ±3.85/±7.7 g
- Wide and flat frequency response: from dc up to 2.4 kHz (typ)
- Low latency (entire reading chain): 266 µs @ 2 kHz (typ)
- Ultralow noise density (typ: 30 µg/√Hz for X and Y axes; 50 µg/√Hz for Z-axis)
- TDM (8/16/24 kHz) slave interface for sensor data and I²C interface for configuration
- Supply voltage: 1.71 V to 2.1 V
- Extended temperature range from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Embedded self-test
- Compact package: LGA 2.5 x 2.5 x 0.86 mm 14-lead
- 10000 g high shock survivability
- Lead-free, ECOPACK and RoHS compliant
Ready-to-use kit provides the complete AIS25BA pinout and comes with the required decoupling capacitors on the VDD power supply line. A user-friendly graphical user interface (Unico-GUI) and dedicated software routines are also available for customizing applications.
Speed up your design with faster with access to free symbols, footprints, and 3D models for your CAD tool. Download now!
This GitHub repository contains the AIS25BA driver files (.h and .c) to be included, or linked directly as a git submodule, in your project. The driver is MISRA compliant and the documentation can be generated using the Doxygen tool.