Ultra-wide bandwidth, low-noise, 3-axis digital vibration sensor
IIS3DWB - Vibration sensor for Industrial Applications
The IIS3DWB is a high-performance 3-axis MEMS vibration sensor with ultra-wide bandwidth, flat frequency response, low noise and a digital SPI interface standard output.
The sensor allows out-of-the-box, high quality and cost-effective vibration monitoring. Its outstanding features make it particularly suitable for predictive maintenance, condition monitoring and vibration controls.
Key features of IIS3DWB
- 3-axis, digital output (SPI)
- Wide bandwidth and flat frequency response: from dc to 6 kHz (±3 dB point)
- Low noise: 75 µg/√Hz in 3-axis mode or 60 µg/√Hz in single-axis mode
- User-selectable full-scale: ±2/±4/±8/±16 g
- Low power: 1.1 mA with all 3 axes delivering full performance
- 3kB embedded FIFO buffer
- Extended temperature range from -40 to +105 °C
- Embedded temperature sensor
How to test & prototype with IIS3DWB
Choose a development kit to start testing the capabilities and features of IIS3DWB:
3-axis digital accelerometer sensor kit based on IIS3DWB
Multi-sensor predictive maintenance kit with IO-Link stack v.1.1
STWIN SensorTile Wireless Industrial Node development kit and reference design for industrial IoT applications.
Want to learn more about IIS3DWB, Predictive Maintenance & Condition Monitoring?
Watch the on-demand webinar
Explore the challenges of Industry 4.0 and learn how to build a complete sensor-to-cloud application using advanced industrial-grade sensors.
- Introduction to Predictive Maintenance (PdM) and Condition Monitoring (CM)
- A review of ST’s MEMS and Sensor portfolio including our new IIS3DWB MEMS vibrometer
- An overview of our development ecosystem including hardware and software tools for designing PdM and CM applications
- How to simplify prototyping and testing of advanced industrial IoT applications using our new SensorTile Wireless Industrial Node (STWIN) development kit and reference design