ST's unique portfolio of motion and environmental sensors offers a comprehensive range of sensors specifically designed to support Industrial applications and satisfy the demanding requirements of the Industry 4.0 revolution, also known as Industrial Internet of Thing (IoT) or Smart Industry.
Smart Industry means doing things more efficiently, with more flexibility and customization possibilities in the supply chain, more sustainable production in a more environmentally friendly manner, better man-machine cooperation in the workplace and optimized usage of machines and tools.
Microelectromechanical systems and sensors: The 10 years longevity program
ST’s long-life MEMS sensors will stay in production for ten years, starting from the date of introduction. These products take part in the 10 years longevity commitment program, which assures, on selected parts, continuity and stability of supply for ST customers, especially those that design industrial applications and require long-term product availability. For more information about the 10 years longevity commitment program.
Performance · Accuracy · Calibration
Key features of IIS3DWB: Vibration sensor
- 3-axis, plug & play, vibration sensor with digital output
- Wide & Flat frequency response up to 6kHz, low noise (60 µg/√Hz)
- User-selectable full-scale: ±2/±4/±8/±16 g
- Low power consumption: 1.1 mA with all 3 axes delivering full performance
- Extended Operating Temperature Range up to 105ºC
- 3-axis digital vibration sensor (overview)
- Buy the 3-axis digital vibration sensor (IIS3DWBTR)
Key features of IIS2ICLX: Inclinometer
- 2-axis, digital plug & play inclinometer
- High accuracy, repeatability and stability over temperature and time
- User-selectable full-scale: ±0.5/±1/±2/±3 g
- Low power (0.42mA), ultra low noise (15 µg/√Hz) with programmable bandwidth up to 260Hz
Key features of IMP23ABSU: MEMS microphone
- Ultrasound capability for predictive maintenance applications
- Very low roll-off point and ultra flat frequency response
- High Signal-to-Noise ratio
- High Acoustic Overload point
- Analog bottom port microphone (overview)