The STM32G4x3 are mixed-signal microcontrollers with an Arm® Cortex®-M4 core (with FPU and DSP instructions) running at 170 MHz. These are performance devices in the STM32G4 series, which embed a maximum number of analog peripherals.
The devices are equipped with:
- 5x ultra-fast 12-bit ADCs (4 Msamples/s)
- 7x 12-bit DACs (15 Msamples/s)
- 7x ultra-fast comparators (17 nanoseconds)
- 6x op amps with programmable gain
- ART, CCM SRAM, and mathematical accelerators
- Dual-bank Flash memory
- Up to 3x CAN FD
- USB 2.0 full-speed data interface (device)
- USB Type-C™ and power delivery controller (UCPD)
Memory ranges from 128 to 512 Kbytes and packages with 48 to 128 pins.
The STM32G4 Series combines a 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M4 core (with FPU and DSP instructions) running at 170 MHz combined with 3 different hardware accelerators: ART Accelerator™, CCM-SRAM routine booster and mathematical accelerators.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.