Your next 8-bit MCU is a 32-bit. It’s called STM32C0. And the series is expanding.
The STM32C0, ST's most affordable 32-bit microcontroller, makes 32-bit capabilities accessible to all developers.
Today, the STM32C0 series offers microcontrollers providing from 16 to 32 Kbytes of flash memory and packages ranging from 8 to 48 pins. In 2024, the STM32C0 will provide microcontrollers with up to 256 Kbytes of flash memory, available in packages with up to 64 pins.
The STM32C0 portfolio at a glance
Why choose the STM32C0 microcontrollers?
STM32 breaks the cost barrier to the 32-bit world. Bridging the gap between 8- or 16-bit microcontrollers and higher performance 32-bit microcontrollers, the STM32C0 provides access to the benefits of STM32 designs.
Powered by the industry-standard Arm® Cortex®-M0+ core running at 48 MHz, the STM32C0 lets developers do more with less.
- Starting from $0.24
- Most cost-effective STM32 MCU
- Minimum need for external components
- Proven STM32 quality
- ST 10-year longevity program
- IEC 61508 functional safety standard
Small size for easier PCB designs
- Down to 1.70 x 1.42 mm packages
- Low thickness and tiny form factors (WLCSP12, UFQFPN, UFQFPN20)
- Maximum I/O count
- Only one power supply pair
Room for future upgrades
- Compatible pinout with STM32G0 for easier migration
- 1% accuracy internal clock
- Same technology & IP platform
Discover our product offering
Pierre Charvet tells you all about the new STM32C0 series.