The STM32G070CB/KB/RB mainstream microcontrollers are based on high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M0+ 32-bit RISC core operating at up to 64 MHz frequency. Offering a high level of integration, they are suitable for a wide range of applications in consumer, industrial and appliance domains and ready for the Internet of Things (IoT) solutions.
The devices incorporate a memory protection unit (MPU), high-speed embedded memories (128 Kbytes of Flash program memory and 36 Kbytes of SRAM), DMA and an extensive range of system functions, enhanced I/Os and peripherals. The devices offer standard communication interfaces (two I2Cs, two SPIs / one I2S, and four USARTs), one 12-bit ADC (2.5 MSps) with up to 19 channels, a low-power RTC, an advanced control PWM timer, five general-purpose 16-bit timers, two basic two watchdog timers, and a SysTick timer.
The devices operate within ambient temperatures from -40 to 85°C. They can operate with supply voltages from 2.0 V to 3.6 V. Optimized dynamic consumption combined with a comprehensive set of power-saving modes allows the design of low-power applications.
VBAT direct battery input allows keeping RTC and backup registers powered.
The devices come in packages with 32 to 64 pins.
- Core: Arm® 32-bit Cortex®-M0+ CPU, frequency up to 64 MHz
- -40°C to 85°C operating temperature
- 128 Kbytes of Flash memory
- 36 Kbytes of SRAM (32 Kbytes with HW parity check)
- CRC calculation unit
- Reset and power management
- Voltage range: 2.0 V to 3.6 V
- Power-on/Power-down reset (POR/PDR)
- Low-power modes:Sleep, Stop, Standby
- VBAT supply for RTC and backup registers
- Clock management
- 4 to 48 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz crystal oscillator with calibration
- Internal 16 MHz RC with PLL option
- Internal 32 kHz RC oscillator (±5 %)
- Up to 59 fast I/Os
- All mappable on external interrupt vectors
- Multiple 5 V-tolerant I/Os
- 7-channel DMA controller with flexible mapping
- 12-bit, 0.4 μs ADC (up to 16 ext. channels)
- Up to 16-bit with hardware oversampling
- Conversion range: 0 to 3.6V
- 11 timers: 16-bit for advanced motor control, five 16-bit general-purpose, two basic 16-bit, two watchdogs, SysTick timer
- Calendar RTC with alarm and periodic wakeup from Stop/Standby
- Communication interfaces
- Two I2C-bus interfaces supporting Fast-mode Plus (1 Mbit/s) with extra current sink, one supporting SMBus/PMBus and wakeup from Stop mode
- Four USARTs with master/slave synchronous SPI; two supporting ISO7816 interface, LIN, IrDA capability, auto baud rate detection and wakeup feature
- Two SPIs (32 Mbit/s) with 4- to 16-bit programmable bitframe, one multiplexed with I2S interface
- Development support: serial wire debug (SWD)
- All packages ECOPACK®2 compliant
STM32G0 - the world’s 1st USB Power Delivery 3.0 MCU (ST at embedded world 2019)
This advertising video presents the whole USB-C Power delivery ecosystem based on STM32G0 MCU featuring UCPD IP.
Recommended for you
Support and Applications
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LQFP 48 7x7x1.4||Industrial||Ecopack2||
Package:LQFP 48 7x7x1.4
LQFP 48 7x7x1.4
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.