The STM32G070CB/KB/RB mainstream microcontrollers are based on high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M0+ 32-bit RISC core operating at up to 64 MHz frequency. Offering a high level of integration, they are suitable for a wide range of applications in consumer, industrial and appliance domains and ready for the Internet of Things (IoT) solutions.
The devices incorporate a memory protection unit (MPU), high-speed embedded memories (128 Kbytes of Flash program memory and 36 Kbytes of SRAM), DMA and an extensive range of system functions, enhanced I/Os and peripherals. The devices offer standard communication interfaces (two I2Cs, two SPIs / one I2S, and four USARTs), one 12-bit ADC (2.5 MSps) with up to 19 channels, a low-power RTC, an advanced control PWM timer, five general-purpose 16-bit timers, two basic two watchdog timers, and a SysTick timer.
The devices operate within ambient temperatures from -40 to 85°C. They can operate with supply voltages from 2.0 V to 3.6 V. Optimized dynamic consumption combined with a comprehensive set of power-saving modes allows the design of low-power applications.
VBAT direct battery input allows keeping RTC and backup registers powered.
The devices come in packages with 32 to 64 pins.
- Core: Arm® 32-bit Cortex®-M0+ CPU, frequency up to 64 MHz
- -40°C to 85°C operating temperature
- 128 Kbytes of Flash memory
- 36 Kbytes of SRAM (32 Kbytes with HW parity check)
- CRC calculation unit
- Reset and power management
- Voltage range: 2.0 V to 3.6 V
- Power-on/Power-down reset (POR/PDR)
- Low-power modes:Sleep, Stop, Standby
- VBAT supply for RTC and backup registers
- Clock management
- 4 to 48 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz crystal oscillator with calibration
- Internal 16 MHz RC with PLL option
- Internal 32 kHz RC oscillator (±5 %)
- Up to 59 fast I/Os
- All mappable on external interrupt vectors
- Multiple 5 V-tolerant I/Os
- 7-channel DMA controller with flexible mapping
- 12-bit, 0.4 μs ADC (up to 16 ext. channels)
- Up to 16-bit with hardware oversampling
- Conversion range: 0 to 3.6V
- 11 timers: 16-bit for advanced motor control, five 16-bit general-purpose, two basic 16-bit, two watchdogs, SysTick timer
- Calendar RTC with alarm and periodic wakeup from Stop/Standby
- Communication interfaces
- Two I2C-bus interfaces supporting Fast-mode Plus (1 Mbit/s) with extra current sink, one supporting SMBus/PMBus and wakeup from Stop mode
- Four USARTs with master/slave synchronous SPI; two supporting ISO7816 interface, LIN, IrDA capability, auto baud rate detection and wakeup feature
- Two SPIs (32 Mbit/s) with 4- to 16-bit programmable bitframe, one multiplexed with I2S interface
- Development support: serial wire debug (SWD)
- All packages ECOPACK®2 compliant
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
STM32G0 - the world’s 1st USB Power Delivery 3.0 MCU (ST at embedded world 2019)
Recommended for you
Support and Applications
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LQFP 48 7x7x1.4||Industrial||Ecopack2|| |
Package:LQFP 48 7x7x1.4
LQFP 48 7x7x1.4
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.