Performance and security: the best of both worlds
The STM32H5 series is based on the 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M33 core running as high as 250 MHz. It offers the best combination of performance and security, in an affordable way.
Offering up to 2 Mbytes of flash memory in dual-bank memory , up to 640 Kbytes of SRAM and high peripheral integration, the STM32H5 series of microcontrollers offers developers from design freedom.
The STM32H5 portfolio offers large package option from 25- to 176-pin. It supports up to 125°C ambient temperature, making it suitable for harsh environments.
The STM32H5 provides a scalable security offer to address every need, including the security requirements of IoT devices. Developers can choose between several offers ranging from: the most essential security services to fully certified building blocks maintained by ST over the product lifecycle. This MCU series gives you more flexibility in your design choices.
- Programmable logic controllers (PLC)
- Industrial motor control
- Pumps and compressors
- Air conditioners
- Refrigerators and freezers
- Central alarm systems
- Washing machines
- IoT tags and tracking devices
- Industrial communication
- Lighting controls
- Digital power
- CPAP and respirators
- Dialysis machines
- Pills distributors
- Powered patient beds
Discover our portfolio
The STM32H5 series expands the STM32 product portfolio with more performance, more memory and peripherals, and a scalable security offer at an affordable cost.
- High performance: industry-first 32-bit MCU with Arm Cortex-M33 core running as high as 250 MHz
- Scalable security:
- From the most essential security services to fully certified building blocks, which are maintained by ST
- First STM32 MCU with a trusted execution environment (TEE), called the Secure Manager. This contributes to simplifying the customer journey and provides seamless cloud/server support.
- Affordable: the MCUs are based on ST’s optimized 40 nm process technology and large choice of memory, peripherals, and package options.
Easily run graphics solutions on your STM32H5 MCU using TouchGFX.