The Talaria TWO software expansion for STM32Cube is a fully contained application for interfacing STM32L series MCUs to the Talaria TWO Wireless Modules. It consists of application software for STM32L series MCUs to create ultra-low power Wi-Fi edge-of-network designs for battery-powered, direct-to-cloud connected IoT products.
This package supports the InnoPhase IoT Talaria TWO INP1010/INP1011 Wi-Fi + BLE Wireless Modules, which are complete, integrated modules that are mounted on the Talaria TWO EVB-A (INP3010/INP3011) development boards for easy evaluation.
The expansion pack software includes a serial interface application running on NUCLEO-L433-RC-P that enables SPI or UART communication with the Talaria TWO Module EVB-A. The serial application simplifies the module interface for various functions, including:
- Control: setup/configuration, message send/receive, sleep/wake
- Wi-Fi: scan, connect/disconnect, power management, RSSI, counters
- BLE: HCI command support, GAP/GATT profiles
- Sockets: client/server, UDP/TCP, send/receive message
- mDNS: setup/stop responder, add/remove service