Checking for the best traction inverter power solutions for your EV/HEV design?
ST offers a wide range of solutions to help developers through wide bandgap devices, new packaging and modules.
Traction inverters in EVs
Watch our video about the power stage of the traction inverter in EV and discover how key technologies such as silicon carbide (SiC) and IGBTs help electric cars to go 'farther' on a single charge.
- Application pages dedicated to main inverter/electric traction and BLDC motor designs
- New 5kW low voltage inverter and small vehicles (up to 48V BLDC motors) electric traction system solutions
- Whitepaper EV traction inverter design challenges
- Blog article 'SiC Will Make Cars More Efficient and Go Farther'
- On-demand webinar Addressing range anxiety in electric vehicles
- Video ST and SiC: Our 25th anniversary together
- AutoDevKit™ fast prototyping boards : specific CAN-controlled brushless motor evaluation without or with BLCD motor included
- Developers resources: EV solutions brochure and Power Management Guide
Explore our additional resources for automotive engineers to help with all aspects of EV applications and solutions:
The challenges and opportunities for powering electric vehicles
Understanding charging technology for battery EVs