Powerful and ultra-low-power radio compliant with the Bluetooth® Low Energy SIG specification 5.2
The STM32WB15 is a dual-core, multiprotocol wireless and ultra-low-power microcontroller.
The STM32WB15 increases the STM32WB portfolio with wireless and MCU. They are suitable for IoT and industrial Bluetooth LE 5.2 cost-effective applications.
The STM32WB15 offers the benefits of a dual-core microcontroller in a smaller-sized product with 320 Kbytes of Flash memory and a variety of peripherals like Touch sensing. Available in UQFN48 and WLCSP49 package that features up to 37 GPIOs.
STM32WB products can address a broad spectrum of possibilities with the flexibility to target markets from high-end device types to cost-sensitive products. Prices for STM32WB MCUs start at $0.85 in high volume.
How to test & prototype with STM32WB15
Bringing Bluetooth 5.2 and Touch Sensors to More Developers or Simplified development board for Bluetooth® 5.2 applications.
On-demand Webinar: Bringing BLE 5.2 to wireless industrial devices with new STM32WB MCU
Discover the latest addition to the 2.4 GHz wireless, multi-protocol STM32WBx Series, tailored for low power and highly integrated Bluetooth® Low Energy applications.
- About the STM32WB series value proposition
- What the dual-core architecture of the STM32WB15 MCU can bring to your design
- About the features and benefits of the STM32WB15 MCU
- How the ecosystem and wireless stacks can speed up your development phases
- How to set up and perform a fast Firmware Upgrade Over the Air thanks to the STM32 BLE toolbox for Android
- How to monitor power consumption in real-time thanks to the STM32 Power Shield and the STM32CubeMonitorPwr