Watch the 1-hour video to learn how to develop with the STM32WB using the rich STM32Cube ecosystem, which includes all the tools needed to easily develop Bluetooth Low Energy, Zigbee, Thread, Bluetooth Mesh and 802.15.4-based proprietary applications while utilizing STM32CubeMX for peripheral configuration, middleware additions, and connectivity libraries.
The STM32WB series is a dual-core, multi-protocol and ultra-low-power 2.4 GHz MCU system-on-chip. It supports Bluetooth 5, Zigbee, Thread and IEEE 802.15.4 communication protocols (in Single and Concurrent modes) covering a wide spectrum of IoT application needs.
Based on ST’s best-in-class, ultra-low-power STM32L4 MCU, the STM32WB series reduces development time and BOM cost, extends application battery life and inspires innovation thanks to its rich and flexible peripheral set.
The STM32WB series is designed to fit industrial, healthcare and consumer applications.
At the end of the presentation, you will have the foundational knowledge to start developing with the STM32WB using the P-NUCLEO-WB55 development pack.
You will learn
- The key features and peripherals embedded in the STM32WB
- How to leverage other ST technologies with the STM32WB
- How to get started with the STM32CubeMX 5.0 graphical software configuration and code generation tool
- To use STM32CubeProgrammer to program the STM32WB and STM32CubeMonitorRF for rapid Bluetooth prototyping
- Where to find pre-built examples, applications, and code for reuse