Security Part 2 – Basics of cryptography MOOC
Security Part 2 – Basics of cryptography
Intention of this training is to introduce main theory concerning cryptography basics (symmetric and asymmetric) with examples of usage mostly common algorithms used nowadays (TDES, AES, RSA, ECC, DH, ECDH).
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers looking for basic information about cryptography
- Engineers looking for some examples of usage typical cryptographic algorithms
Benefits you will take away
- You will improve your knowledge of cryptography
- You will improve your practical skills related to encryption/decryption of the information
On line course concept
- Course is provided in MOOC format with course material available online.
- This course takes approximately 2 hours to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- Introduction to cryptography
- Basics of symmetric cryptography
- Basics of asymmetric cryptography
- Symmetric algorithms: TDES, AES
- Asymmetric algorithms: RSA, ECC, DH, ECDH, IES
- Integrity and Authentication
- Examples of usage
Training materials (slides, hands-on projects) can be downloaded from this link
Person Presence Detection is one of the demo available in our new FP-AI-VISION1 function pack. Running on STM32H7 and STM32L4 this demo shows you how wide is the panel of Artificial Intelligence applications you can develop on STM32 thanks to STM32Cube.AI