Quick guide to view performance for Nucleo-STM32WB on RF measuring instruments MOOC
Quick guide to view performance for Nucleo-STM32WB on RF measuring instruments
This material contains some information about correct connection of STM32WB based board with basic RF measuring equipment and some basic principles of RF measurements.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers who want to get learned the correct connection of STM32WB Nucleo with basic RF measuring instruments
- Engineers who need to quickly master the basic principles of RF measurement
Benefits you will take away
This will allow you to start further activities with STM32WB implementation.
On line course concept
Course is provided in MOOC format with course material available online.
This course takes about 20 minutes to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- Measurement of the output spectrum of STM32WB on Spectrum Analyzer
- Proper set up of Vector Network Analyzer (VNA), calibration of the VNA with standards and checking of results of calibration
- Output return loss measurement procedure of STM32WB Nucleo and correct connection and settings of VNA
- Correct connection of measuring cable to the antenna, de-embedding of the cable from measurement, setting up of VNA for return loss measurement
There are no prerequisites for this session.