Get basic information about STM32L0 low power MCU family starting from its system and standard peripherals then via its low power modes and low power peripherals.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers looking to easily develop high performance and low power MCU based on powerful 32-bit microcontroller architecture
- Developers looking for a way to optimize their current applications in terms of power consumption
Benefits you will take away
- Understand the STM32L0 architecture including a Cortex-M0+ core and new peripherals.
- Manage the MCU to achieve lowest possible current consumption
On line course concept
- Courses are provided in MOOC format with course material available online.
- Each course takes approximately 55 minutes to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- Overview of STM32L0 system peripherals
- Overview of STM32L0 standard peripherals
- Low Power Modes within STM32L0
- Low Power Peripherals in STM32L0
A new development approach and toolset for Automotive Applications
ST31P450 & STPay-Topaz
How to program the STM32WB dual core in single operation, through STM32CubeProgrammer or through code example delivered in Software package.