Designed for hardware engineers that have validated their final design and are ready to connect the embedded control system, this online course provides useful information on selecting the low- and high-voltage components that best fit your Motor Control application.This is the fourth and final part of a series of online courses designed to help developers get the most out of their Motor Control applications.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers interested in the hardware aspects of motor control.
- Engineers responsible for component selection.
Benefits you will take away
- Overview of the products available and how they affect the efficiency of your motor control application.
- How to identify the components that best fit your design in terms of cost and performance.
On line course concept
- Courses are provided in MOOC format with course material available online, mostly as videos complemented with exercises.
- The course takes approximately 60 minutes to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- Overview of low-voltage components and solutions for motor control applications
- Overview of high-voltage components and solutions for motor control applications