In today's world, almost every application is equipped with fancy user interface. Most of these interfaces are based on TFT LCD displays with a touch controller. At ST, we are committed to using our technologies and expertise to help our customers make their creations more attractive.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers developing embedded applications with TFT LCD displays
- Engineers who would like to lower production costs by using an STM32 microcontroller with an embedded TFT LCD controller or a less-expensive TFT LCD display without a controller
- Engineers looking to enhance their customers’ user experience by adding a TFT LCD display
Benefits you will take away
- Understand how the STM32 ecosystem can contribute to developing your graphic user interface
- Determine which STM32 microcontroller is best suited for your graphic design
- Get practical knowledge about using the STemWin graphics library for STM32
- Discover how to benefit the most from STM32’s unique graphic accelerators
- Introduction to the basic concepts and vocabulary when dealing with graphics rendering and displays
- Overview of existing display architectures and interfaces
- Introduction to developing graphics using the STM32 ecosystem and STemWin, a comprehensive graphical stack library
On line course concept
- Courses are provided in MOOC format with course material available online, mostly as videos complemented with exercises.
- Each course takes approximately 4 hours to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- You need to have a good understanding of connected systems and be familiar with STM32 microcontrollers and their development environment.
- The STM32F469 Discovery kit (32F469IDISCOVERY) is required for the hands-on exercises included in the course.
- Type A to type B miniUSB cable
- Laptop PC running Windows® 7, 8 or 10 with administrator rights and the following software installed:
- current version of SW4STM32
- current version of STM32CubeMX
- STM32F4 Cube library