Build solutions capable of handling today's highly demanding applications thanks to the STM32F7 and its Cortex®-M7 core
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers looking to easily develop high performance and digital signal processing embedded applications based on a powerful 32-bit microcontroller architecture
- Developers looking for a way to optimize their current applications
Benefits you will take away
- Complete overview of STM32F7 architecture including a Cortex-M7 core and new peripherals
- Understanding of how you can achieve high performance
- Being able to start from a full-feature use case to implement your own applications
Online course concept
- Courses are provided in MOOC format with course material available online, mostly as videos complemented with exercise and example files.
- Each course takes approximately 3 hours to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- Introduction to the Cortex®-M7 core and STM32F7 architecture
- How to get the best performance from the STM32F7 MCU
- Using the DSP instruction set for efficient signal processing and optimizing complex algorithms
- Analyze your application needs/functions using a full-feature use case
- Demonstration of embedded graphics and the enhanced graphics creation process
The following material is required for the hands-on exercises included in the course.
- 32F746GDISCOVERY board
- Type A to type B miniUSB cable
- Laptop PC running Windows® 7, 8 or 10 with administrator rights and the following software installed:
- current version of IAR EWARM
- current version of STM32CubeMX
- STM32F7 Cube library
- STLink Utility
- STLink Driver