Security Part 7: STM32 Security tips MOOC
Security Part 7: STM32 Security tips
Getting familiar with some important points related to STM32 security, useful on day by day R&D activity.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers looking for some tips&tricks related to STM32 security features
Benefits you will take away
- You will get the basic knowledge about memory isolation necessity in secure applications
- You will get knowledge, how safely operate on STM32L5 devices to not block the MCU
- You will get some advanced knowledge about ReadOut Protection configuration
- You will get the basic practical knowledge about On-The-Fly Decryption Engine (OTFDEC)
On line course concept
Course is provided in MOOC format with course material available online.
This course takes approximately 50 minutes to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- STM32 memory isolation purpose
- Playing with STM32L5 TrustZone and RDP in a safe way
- Configuration of ReadOut Protection without necessity of PowerOn generation
- On-The-Fly Decryption theory and practice
Prerequisites are listed within the description of each video. Below list is a superset of all of the requirements for this group of videos.
- PC with preinstalled the following software:
- STM32L5 Cube library (for TrustZone and OTFDEC parts)
- STM32L4 Cube library (for STM32 ReadOut protection part)
- STM32F4 Cube library (for STM32 ReadOut protection on STM32F4 part)
- NUCLEO-L552ZE board + uUSB cable (for TrustZone and OTFDEC parts)
- NUCLEO-L476RG + miniUSB cable (for STM32 ReadOut protection part)
- NUCLEO-F446RE board + miniUSB cable (for STM32ReadOut protection on STM32F4 part)
Training materials (slides, hands-on projects) can be downloaded from this link.