STM32WL security MOOC
Understand the key security features implemented in STM32WL such as the secure boot, the secure firmware update (SBSFU/BFU), the secure key provisioning (KMS) and the secure firmware install (SFI).
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers looking for information about STM32WL software and hardware security implementation and key management services
- Engineers interested in LoRaWAN security
Benefits you will take away
This will allow you to start further activities with STM32WL and LoRaWAN implementation.
On line course concept
Course is provided in MOOC format with course material available online.
This course takes about 50 minutes to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- Introduction and agenda
- LoRaWAN security reminder
- LoRaWAN security overview
- STM32WL security hardware and software
- STM32WL key management services (KMS)
- STM32WL Secure Firmware Install (SFI)
- Key Management Services provisioning demo
There are no prerequisites for this session.