What is the STM32G0?
The STM32G0 series is our new general purpose 32-bit microcontrollers offering efficiency, robustness and simplicity. Designers will especially appreciate its pin-to-pin compatibility with the STM32 family and its comprehensive development ecosystem.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers looking for a general purpose microcontroller for their embedded applications
- Engineers who wish to better understand the STM32G0's innovative architecture and embedded smart peripherals
- Engineers looking to design applications using a user-friendly development ecosystem
Benefits you will take away
- Lab exercises focusing on the STM32G0 platform, smart peripherals and advanced functions
- Tips and tricks to strengthen your expertise of ultra-low-power MCU design through theory and hands-on exercises
On line course concept
- Courses are provided in MOOC format with course material available online, mostly as videos complemented with exercises.
- Each course takes approximately 3 hours to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- Overview of the STM32G0 platform including its architecture, key features and main benefits
- Hands-on experience with real-life application scenarios and operating modes using STM32Cube embedded software
- How to simplify designs and reduce BOM using the new advanced peripheral set
- Putting together a complete solution including low-layer APIs and middleware components
- Tips and tricks to improve the design and performance of embedded applications
- Good understanding of embedded system development and programing in C
- The STM32G0 Nucleo board (NUCLEO-G071RB) is required for the hands-on exercises included in the course
- Type A to type B micro USB cable
- Laptop PC running Windows® 7, 8 or 10 with administrator rights
- Download here the zip file with the tools installation instructions and other files that will be helpful for the MOOC
- Download here the full workshop presentation in pdf format
STM32CubeMX is part of the STM32Cube initiative designed to simplify and accelerate the development of applications for STM32 microcontrollers. STM32CubeMX offers the possibility to generate C projects using embedded software offers packages like CMSIS-Pack compliant software packs. Starting with the 6.0.0 revision, STM32CubeMX is delivered with STM32PackCreator, an STM32 pack creation graphical companion tool, whose main purpose is the creation of software packs.
The STEVAL-DPSTPFC1 3.6 kW bridgeless totem pole boost circuit achieves a digital power factor correction (PFC) with inrush current limiter (ICL). It helps you to design an innovative topology with the latest ST power kit devices: a silicon carbide MOSFET (SCTW35N65G2V), a thyristor SCR (TN3050H-12WY), an isolated FET driver (STGAP2S) and a 32-bit MCU (STM32F334).
Person Presence Detection is one of the demo available in our new FP-AI-VISION1 function pack. Running on STM32H7 and STM32L4 this demo shows you how wide is the panel of Artificial Intelligence applications you can develop on STM32 thanks to STM32Cube.AI