Within this session, we are introducing ST Sub GHz chip called SPIRIT2 and its software library in combination with STM32L0 and STM32L4 MCUs using free ST tools STM32CubeMX and TrueStudio.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers interested in SPIRIT2 radio solution with connection to STM32 world
Benefits you will take away
- Understanding and some practice on S2-LP API for STM32 MCUs
- Porting STM32L0 application into STM32L4 controller using STM32CubeMX
On line course concept
- Courses are provided in MOOC format with course material available online.
- Course takes approximately 60 minutes to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- STM32 and Spirit2 introduction
- Hands-on 1: Build and run S2-LP application on STM32L0 MCU
- Hands-on 1: Build and run S2-LP application on STM32L4 MCU
Training materials (slides, hands-on projects) can be downloaded from this link
- NUCLEO-L053RB board
- X-NUCLEO-S2868A1 board (with antenna to be connected via SMA connector)
- miniUSB cable
- PC with MS Windows OS (in version 7 or higher) with preinstalled the following software:
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32H747I-DISCO Discovery kit is a complete demonstration and development platform for STMicroelectronics STM32H747XIH6 microcontroller, designed to simplify user application development.