Introduction to STM32Cube.AI
Discover the 5 steps to deploy an ANN on STM32
Focusing on STM32L4 family and STM32CubeMX code generator tool, this online course demonstrates to create a basic Neural Network embedded system on STM32 devices.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers interested in Neural Networks and its implementation in embedded world
- Engineers looking for ready solutions of AI implementation on STM32 devices
Benefits you will take away
- Basic information about Neural Networks and its implementation in STM32 embedded world
- First experience with STM32CubeMX and X-Cube-AI – tools dedicated to Neural Network support on STM32
On line course concept
- Course is provided in MOOC format with course material available online, mostly as videos complemented with exercises
- This course takes approximately 90 minutes to complete, depending on your proficiency
- Overview of the Artificial Intelligence Solutions on STM32
- Presentation of STM32Cube.AI function pack
- Hands-on sessions
- Out of the box experience on the STM32L4 Discovery kit IoT
- Neural Network Model creation using Keras
- How to configure and generate code using STM32CubeMX and X-CUBE-AI
- How to update a NN model in FP-AI-SENSING using STM32CubeMX
- For STM32 Development:
- For AI development (optional):
- Python 3.5.4
- Tensorflow 1.5.0
- Keras 2.2.4
- Librosa 0.6.2
- Hardware requirements:
- A Windows computer
- STM32 IoT Node (B-L475E-IOT01A Discovery kit)
- 2x USB 2.0 Type-A to Micro-B cable (2nd for datalog)
- Smartphone App
- ST BLE Sensor (iOS or Android)
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
Security has emerged as one of the 3 key areas that developers of embedded and IoT applications are thriving to improve. The STM32L5 microcontroller series is the solution and provide a new optimal balance between performance, power and security.
Watch this short tutorial on the Expert mode of the SensorTile.box to learn how to use a graphical wizard to build programs without having to write any code.