STM32 boot and startup tips MOOC
STM32 boot and startup tips
Getting familiar with some important points related to STM32 booting process and startup phase, useful on day by day R&D activity.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers looking for some tips&tricks related to STM32 booting and startup process
Benefits you will take away
- You will get knowledge, how startup process is performed within STM32 MCUs
- You will get the basic knowledge about startup mechanisms implemented within STM32 lines
On line course concept
Course is provided in MOOC format with course material available online.
Each video is not longer than 20 minutes.
- STM32 empty check mechanism
Prerequisites are listed within the description of each video. Below list is a superset of all of the requirements for this group of videos.
- PC with preinstalled the following software:
- STM32 Cube library for given MCU described within the session
- uUSB and mini USB cables
Training materials (slides, hands-on projects) can be downloaded from this link.