SRK1000 / SRK1000A /SRK1000B are controllers intended for secondary side synchronous rectification (SR) in flyback converters, suitable for operation in QR and mixed CCM/DCM fixed frequency circuits.
They provide a high-current gate-drive output, capable of driving N-channel Power MOSFETs.
The control scheme of this IC is such that the SR MOSFET is switched on as soon as current starts flowing through its body diode and it is then switched off as current approaches zero.
The fast turn-on, with minimum delay, and the innovative adaptive turn-off logic allow maximizing the conduction time of the SR MOSFET and eliminating the effect of parasitic inductance in the circuit.
The device enters low consumption mode when it detects primary controller burst-mode operation, or when the SR MOSFET conduction becomes lower than the programmed minimum TON. In this way, converter efficiency improves at light load where synchronous rectification is no longer beneficial.
After the converter restarts switching or the IC detects that the current conduction in the rectifiers has increased 20% above the min TON programmed value, the IC exits low consumption mode and resumes switching operation.
- Secondary side synchronous rectification controller optimized for flyback converter.
- Suitable for QR and mixed CCM/DCM fixed frequency operation.
- Wide Vcc operating voltage range 3.75 to 32 V.
- CC regulation operation down to 2 V output supported.
- Very low quiescent current in low consumption mode (160 μA).
- High-voltage sensing input for SR MOSFET drain-source voltage (100 V AMR).
- Operating frequency up to 300 kHz.
- High-current gate-drive output for N-MOSFET.
- Fast turn-on with minimum delay time and adaptive turn-off logic.
- Programmable min. TON and fixed min. TOFF (3 options: SRK1000, SRK1000A, SRK1000B).
- Low consumption mode entry by primary side burst-mode detection or by detection of SR MOSFET conduction lower than programmed min TON.
- SOT23-6L package.
You might also like...
SRK1000A adaptive synchronous rectification controller for flyback converter demonstration board with STF80N10F7
SRK1000A adaptive synchronous rectification controller for flyback converter demonstration board with logic level SR MOSFET
Recommended for you
EDA Symbols, Footprints and 3D Models
STMicroelectronics - SRK1000A
Speed up your design by downloading all the EDA symbols, footprints and 3D models for your application. You have access to a large number of CAD formats to fit with your design toolchain.
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from distributors||Order from ST||Marketing Status||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Packing Type||Package||Temperature (°C)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|SRK1000ATR|| distributors |
Distributor availability of SRK1000ATR
Distributor reported inventory date:
| Buy from Distributor || |
|EAR99||NEC||Tape and Reel||SOT23-6L||-||-||MALAYSIA|| |
Tape and Reel
Operating Temperature (°C)
Country of Origin:
(*) Suggested Resale Price (USD) per defined quantity for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors