The TN5015H-6I offers high thermal performance operation up to 50 A thanks to its junction temperature Tj up to 150 °C. Its fully tab insulated (thanks to ceramic inside) TO-220AB package allows a back to back configuration.
Its trade-off noise immunity (dV/dt = 500 V/μs) versus its gate triggering current (IGT = 15 mA) and its turn-on current rise (dI/dt = 100 A/μs) allow to design robust and compact control circuit for voltage regulator in motorbikes and industrial drives, overvoltage crowbar protection, motor control circuits in power tools and kitchen appliances, inrush current limiting circuits.
- High junction temperature: Tj = 150 °C
- High noise immunity dV/dt = 500V/µs up to 150 °C
- Gate triggering current IGT = 15 mA
- Peak off-state voltage VDRM/VRRM = 600 V
- High turn-on current rise dI/dt = 100 A/µs
- ECOPACK®2 compliant
- Insulated package TO-220AB:
- Insulated voltage: 2500 VRMS
- Complies with UL 1557 (File ref : E81734)
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.