What is the STM32G0?
The STM32G0 series is our new general purpose 32-bit microcontrollers offering efficiency, robustness and simplicity. Designers will especially appreciate its pin-to-pin compatibility with the STM32 family and its comprehensive development ecosystem.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers looking for a general purpose microcontroller for their embedded applications
- Engineers who wish to better understand the STM32G0's innovative architecture and embedded smart peripherals
- Engineers looking to design applications using a user-friendly development ecosystem
Benefits you will take away
- Lab exercises focusing on the STM32G0 platform, smart peripherals and advanced functions
- Tips and tricks to strengthen your expertise of ultra-low-power MCU design through theory and hands-on exercises
On line course concept
- Courses are provided in MOOC format with course material available online, mostly as videos complemented with exercises.
- Each course takes approximately 3 hours to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- Overview of the STM32G0 platform including its architecture, key features and main benefits
- Hands-on experience with real-life application scenarios and operating modes using STM32Cube embedded software
- How to simplify designs and reduce BOM using the new advanced peripheral set
- Putting together a complete solution including low-layer APIs and middleware components
- Tips and tricks to improve the design and performance of embedded applications
- Good understanding of embedded system development and programing in C
- The STM32G0 Nucleo board (NUCLEO-G071RB) is required for the hands-on exercises included in the course
- Type A to type B micro USB cable
- Laptop PC running Windows® 7, 8 or 10 with administrator rights
- Download here the zip file with the tools installation instructions and other files that will be helpful for the MOOC
- Download here the full workshop presentation in pdf format
ST31P450 & STPay-Topaz
How to program the STM32WB dual core in single operation, through STM32CubeProgrammer or through code example delivered in Software package.
Learn how to use the X-CUBE-BLE1 expansion software package for STM32Cube. Discover the steps required to generate a BLE sample application with STM32CubeMX using a NUCLEO-F401RE, a X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 and the STBLESensor app for Android and iOS.