ST's MDmesh™ super-junction MOSFETs with a breakdown voltage range from 400 V to 650 V offer an extremely low on-resistance (RDS(on)) down to 15 mΩ (650 V) in a MAX-247 package. These N-Channel SJ MOSFETs are belonging to the STPOWER™ family.
Standard SJ MOSFET series
- MDmesh M5: Super-Junction power MOSFETs with outstanding RDS(on) values to significantly reduce power losses in high-power PFC circuits, power supplies and solar inverters.
- MDmesh M2: Super-Junction MOSFETs featuring an optimized trade-off between RDS(on) and capacitance profiles for soft-switching topologies.
- MDmesh M6: ST's latest super-junction technology optimized for resonant topologies, suitable for high power applications. The series is available for Industrial and Automotive markets.
Fast recovery body diode SJ MOSFET series
- MDmesh DM2: Fast recovery diode MOSFETs, optimized for full-bridge phase-shifted ZVS topologies. The series also includes AEC-Q101-qualified 400 V, 500 V, 600 V and 650 V devices for Automotive applications, featuring a softer commutation behavior.
- MDmesh DM6: Fast recovery super-junction MOSFETs with improved RDS(on) * Area and optimized for full-bridge phase-shifted ZVS topologies. The series also includes AEC-Q101-qualified 600 V and 650 V devices for automotive applications, featuring a softer commutation behavior for very high efficiency system.
These MDmesh™ super-junction power MOSFETs are available in miniature and high-power packages: DPAK, IPAK, D2PAK, H2PAK, I2PAK, MAX-247, ISOTOP, SOT-223, SOT223-2L, TO-220, TO-247, TO-247-4, TO-3PF, TO-LL and PowerFLAT™ family (3.3 x 3.3 mm, 5 x 5 mm, 5 x 6 mm HV, and 8 x 8 mm HV).
Our wide STPOWER™ product portfolio, combined with state-of-the art packaging and protections for high reliability and safety, helps designers find the right solutions for customized, high-efficiency applications that will last a long lifetime.
Large exposed metal drain pad for optimized heat dissipation
New 650 V MDmesh M2 power MOSFETs
The M2 series of super-junction (SJ) MOSFETs has been extended with the introduction of 650 V devices ensuring a higher safety margin for more robust and reliable applications. The low on-resistance (down to 0.36Ω in the TO-220 package) combined with low gate charge and input/output capacitances enable highly-efficient adapters, solar micro-inverters and lighting applications.