Low input voltage 200 mA ultra low dropout linear regulator
The LD56020 is a high accuracy voltage regulator which provides 0.2 A of current. It is available in CSP 0.65 x 0.65 mm² package, SOT23-5L, allowing the maximum space saving.
The device is stabilized with a small ceramic capacitor on input and output. The ultra-low drop, low quiescent current and short-circuit current foldback make the LD56020 suitable for low power battery-operated applications.
- Input voltage range 1.1 V to 5.5 V
- Ultra-low dropout voltage (190 mV max. at 200 mA load)
- Low ground current (18 μA typ. at no load)
- 200 mA guaranteed output current
- Ultra-low output noise: 8.8 µVRMS (10 Hz to 100 kHz)
- 50 mV output voltage steps (available on request) from 0.6 V to 4.0 V
- Logic-controlled electronic shutdown
- Thermal shutdown
Follow this webinar to learn how ST's new power management products can be integrated in electrification and automation platforms for industrial and automotive environments, IoT solutions, and sensor nodes.