Features an adjustable turn-on slew-rate to control the in-rush current during startup and hot-swap operations.
Wide a input voltage range from 4 to 18 V, the STELPD01 is able to precisely detect and react to overcurrent and overvoltage conditions. It also features an adjustable current limit with circuit breaker functionality.
- Wide input voltage range: 4 to 18 V
- 17.5 V typical output overvoltage clamp
- 5 A maximum continuous current
- Input undervoltage lockout
- Adjustable slew rate for output voltage
- Absolute maximum voltage of 23.5 V