The STDRIVE601 is a high voltage device manufactured with BCD6s offline technology. It is a single-chip with three half-bridge gate drivers for N-channel power MOSFETs or IGBTs suitable for 3-phase applications.
All device outputs can sink and source 350 mA and 200 mA respectively. Prevention from cross conduction is ensured by interlocking and deadtime function.
The device has dedicated input pins for each output and a shutdown pin. The logic inputs are CMOS/TTL compatible down to 3.3 V for easy interfacing with control devices. Matched delays between low-side and high-side sections guarantee no cycle distortion and allow high frequency operation.
The STDRIVE601 embeds a comparator featuring advanced SmartSD function also integrated in the device, ensuring fast and effective protection against fault events like overcurrent, overtemperature, etc.
Dedicated UVLO protection on the low-sides and each of the high-side driving sections allow to prevent the power switches from operating in low efficiency or dangerous conditions.
The integrated bootstrap diodes as well as all of the integrated features of this IC make the application PCB design easier, more compact and simple thus reducing the overall bill of material.
The device is available in SO-28 package.
- High voltage rail up to 600 V
- Driver current capability:
- 200 mA source current @ 25 °C
- 350 mA sink current @ 25 °C
- dV/dt transient immunity ±50 V/ns
- Gate driving voltage range from 9 V to 20 V
- Overall input-output propagation delay: 85 ns
- Matched propagation delay for all channels
- 3.3 V, 5 V TTL/CMOS inputs with hysteresis
- Integrated bootstrap diodes
- Comparator for fast overcurrent protection
- Smart shutdown function
- Interlocking and deadtime function
- Dedicated Enable pin
- UVLO function on low-side and high-sides
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.