Accelerating HMI of Things with STM32 & TouchGFX MOOC
Accelerating HMI of Things with STM32 & TouchGFX
STM32CubeIDE can be used to create applications for STM32 devices using STM32Cube libraries (HAL and Low Layer versions). It combines STM32CubeMX code generator and most of the functionality of Atollic True Studio toolchain.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers interested in TouchGFX system and its integration with other STM32 development tools
- Engineers who wish to understand more TouchGFX application creation
Benefits you will take away
- Understanding how to use existing demo project for STM32 demonstration boards
- Understanding how to create a TouchGFX application for custom LCD and external memory resources
On line course concept
Course is provided in MOOC format with course material available online.
This course takes about 25 minutes to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- Two practical examples using STM32CubeMX 5.5, TouchGFXDesigner and TouchGFX 4.13 framework demonstrating simplified development chain.
- STM32H7B3I-DK board
- microUSB cable
- PC with MS Windows OS (in version 7 or higher) with preinstalled the following software:
- STM32CubeMX 5.5
- TouchGFXDesigner and TouchGFX 4.13