STM32CubeMX can be used to include additional X-Cube libraries, which are supporting MEMS or BlueNRG components. It gives opportunity to run existing examples on dedicated hardware platform.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers interested in integration an additional software (into STM32CubeMX generated projects)
- Engineers who wish to understand more advanced features within STM32CubeMX application
Benefits you will take away
- Understanding how to add an X-Cube pack into STM32CubeMX
- Understanding how to include and configure X-Cube pack code within your projects
- Understanding how to build X-Cube pack based examples on your hardware
On line course concept
- Course is provided in MOOC format with course material available online.
- This course takes approximately 60 minutes to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- Workshop introduction and objectives
- Hands-on: Installing and configuring an X-CUBE- package
- Hands-on: Building and testing the package
- NUCLEO-L053RB board
- X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 board
- miniUSB cable
- PC with MS Windows OS (in version 7 or higher) with preinstalled the following software:
- Android or iOS based phone with preinstalled the following software:
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32H747I-DISCO Discovery kit is a complete demonstration and development platform for STMicroelectronics STM32H747XIH6 microcontroller, designed to simplify user application development.