STM32CubeMX can be used to include additional X-Cube libraries, which are supporting MEMS or BlueNRG components. It gives opportunity to run existing examples on dedicated hardware platform.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers interested in integration an additional software (into STM32CubeMX generated projects)
- Engineers who wish to understand more advanced features within STM32CubeMX application
Benefits you will take away
- Understanding how to add an X-Cube pack into STM32CubeMX
- Understanding how to include and configure X-Cube pack code within your projects
- Understanding how to build X-Cube pack based examples on your hardware
On line course concept
- Course is provided in MOOC format with course material available online.
- This course takes approximately 60 minutes to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- Workshop introduction and objectives
- Hands-on: Installing and configuring an X-CUBE- package
- Hands-on: Building and testing the package
- NUCLEO-L053RB board
- X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 board
- miniUSB cable
- PC with MS Windows OS (in version 7 or higher) with preinstalled the following software:
- Android or iOS based phone with preinstalled the following software:
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
Security has emerged as one of the 3 key areas that developers of embedded and IoT applications are thriving to improve. The STM32L5 microcontroller series is the solution and provide a new optimal balance between performance, power and security.
Download the free TouchGFX GUI software, try the Out-of-the-Box supported STM32H7B3I-DK, and eliminate the need for external ram, when developing your next embedded UI.