Focusing on fine-tuning motor control applications and the validation process, this online course demonstrates tips on how to adjust the PI (proportional-integral) controller to get the most out of your motor. This is the third part of a series of online courses designed to help developers get the most out of their Motor Control applications.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers looking to better understand and implement the validation process for motor control applications
- Engineers looking for tips and tricks to improve their motor control designs
- Engineers who wish to fine-tune their motor’s PI controller and increase efficiency
Benefits you will take away
- Useful tips for solving runtime issues within BLDC motor control applications
- Better understanding of PI regulators and how to fine-tune them for improved motor performance
On line course concept
- Courses are provided in MOOC format with course material available online, mostly as videos complemented with exercises.
- The course takes approximately 60 minutes to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- Overview of the validation process for motor control applications
- Study of typical runtime issues and how to solve them
- Practical tips on improving the efficiency of PI regulators