The STLD1 line driver is a low-distortion, high-current dual power amplifier specifically designed for power-line communication applications, where high output current drives the AC power-line loads.
Operating on a single 8-18 V supply, the STLD1 can deliver high output current up to 1.5 ARMS and an output voltage swing-up to 18 V peak-to-peak single-ended / 36 V peak-to-peak differential.
The STLD1 features a very low output impedance (down to 0.1 Ω in the typical configuration) to ensure efficient transfer of power to very low impedance loads, typically between 5 Ω and 100 Ω.
The device has very low in-band and out-of-band two-tone intermodulation distortion (IM3) as well as very high spurious-free dynamic range (SFDR) to guarantee and meet CENELEC, ARIB and FCC emission requirements.
It also features thermal shutdown as well as current sense output.
- Dual line driver suitable for differential or single-ended configuration
- Up to 18 V p-p single-ended, 36 V p-p differential output range
- Very high linearity for EMC compliance
- Externally configurable power amplifier topology
- Up to 1.5 ARMS max. current
- Embedded overtemperature protection
- Suitable for any narrow-band power-line communication (PLC) applications
- Available in QFN24 (4x4x1 mm) package
- -40 °C to +105 °C temperature range
Recommended for you
Home, Building and City Automation
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.