ST steps up its sustainability commitments and programs.
Discover our online 2021 Sustainability report.
The 24th report contains highlights and details of ST’s sustainability performance in 2020 and presents the Company’s ambitions and long-term goals.
|Rajita D’Souza, President Human Resources and Corporate Social Responsibility, talks about ST's 2021 annual Sustainability report.|
Among ST’s sustainability highlights in 2020
Deployed the most stringent measures to protect the health and safety of employees who worked at ST sites to ensure continuity of operations, in line with global and local regulations
Donated in-kind and cash to support hospitals and protect stakeholders
Committed to become carbon neutral by 2027, one of the earliest date anticipated for any semiconductor company globally
Included in the CDP A list for climate change
Decreased the recordable case rate (injuries and illnesses) from 0.16 in 2019 to 0.15 in 2020, on track to reach ST’s 2025 goal
Produced 63% of new products identified as ’responsible’; 18.5% of total revenues were generated by ST’s responsible products portfolio
Developed open innovation with 143 active R&D partnerships around the world.
ST was one of the first companies to commit to the United Nations Global Compact in 2000 and as a signatory, the report represents the Company’s ‘Communication on Progress’ as well as the efforts to support the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s). It is aligned with Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), Sustainability Accounting Standards Boards (SASB) and Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD). To ensure accuracy and transparency, the report is independently assured by a third-party auditor.
- Sustainability Report 2020 (2019 Performance) and summary available in English, Italian and French
- Sustainability Report 2019 (2018 Performance) and summary available in English, Italian and French
- Sustainability Report 2018 (2017 Performance)
- Sustainability Report 2017 (2016 Performance)
- Sustainability Report 2015
- Sustainability Report 2014
- Sustainability Report 2013
- Sustainability Report 2012
- Sustainability Report 2011
- Sustainability Report 2010
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2009
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2008
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2007
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2006
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2005
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2004
- Sustainable Development Report 2003
- Corporate Social & Environmental Report 2002
- Corporate Social & Environmental Report 2001
- Corporate Environmental Report 2000
- Corporate Environmental Report 1999
- Corporate Environmental Report 1998
- Corporate Environmental Report 1998 (Related to 1997)